Brandient has received another outstanding international recognition for its work, with a Platinum Graphis Award for the logo of Tinmar, the leading Romanian energy company.
Brandient is the award-winning brand strategy and design company with offices in Bucharest and Singapore. With a proven track record in difficult markets, we deliver innovative branding solutions for the emergent entrepreneurs and companies.
Bucharest / Singapore, March 6, 2017
Bucharest, November 10, 2016
Transavia, the Romanian leader in the poultry industry and an important player on the European market, celebrates 25 years of prominence and prosperity, proving that large family businesses are, in Romania, similarly to the rest of the world, vital for their national economies. Under the leadership of founder dr. Ioan Popa, the company expanded strategically, year after year, developing a healthy, solid and responsible entrepreneurial business model. At the company’s anniversary, Transavia’s management decided to revitalize the company’s corporate identity, and Brandient — their strategy consultant and brand portfolio designer for the past 10 years — managed and delivered the project.
Bucharest, November 10, 2016
In the context of modernizing the packaging technology for its products, Transavia commissioned Brandient for the packaging redesign of Fragedo, the leading brand of poultry products on the Romanian market.
Created by Brandient 11 years ago, Fragedo proudly claims “Well made in Romania”, addressing the modern lifestyle of urban consumers, promising and delivering food products of exceptional quality, impeccable safety standards, and a range of great variety.
Bucharest, September 21, 2016
After a great business year in 2015, and preparing for future developments, Banca Transilvania (also known as BT) – the largest Romanian bank founded with private capital — seized the favourable momentum to initiate a brand evolution, and to better signalize the new stage and status of the brand.
Bucharest, June 1, 2016
Brio® is the first national platform that evaluates the performance stage of Romanian students through standardized testing, and it launched today, on Children’s Day, with a declared intention of generating relevant change in the Romanian education system — for parents and children, as well as for school principals and teachers. The project’s founder and Chief Scientist is Dragos Iliescu, PhD, the most renowned Romanian personality in the field of psychological testing and organisational psychology, President of the International Test Commission — with a significant contribution from his mentor and Brio co-founder Professor Emeritus Thomas Oakland (1939-2015), widely known as one of the fathers of standardized testing.
Bucharest, May 19, 2016
Brandient created the new identity of the Romanian Football Cup — which was launched last week at the 78th edition’s final match. Drawing on the event’s celebratory DNA, the new identity translates the brand’s proprietary symbols in a modern rendition.
- Bucharest/Singapore, October 5, 2015 — Brandient inducted into the worldwide Hall of Fame — REBRAND™, the world's leading platform for recognition of brand transformation and expertise, has initiated the global Hall of Fame for brand consultancies. Brandient is honored with the induction into this prestigious circle, alongside bigger and older global players like Interbrand, Landor, Brand Union, Lippincott, MetaDesign, Future Brand or Siegel+Gale.
- Bucharest/Singapore, August 18, 2015 —
Brandient wins a coveted Red Dot Award —
Red Dot, the top-tier global design competition, has awarded Brandient for the original typography design featured on the cover of BIZ Magazine’s issue dedicated to the booming business scene in Singapore.
In an attempt to best capture Singapore’s pulse with maximum wit and minimal graphic means, our approach was to create a wordmark inspired by Singapore’s unique architectural monuments.
- Bucharest/Singapore, July 13, 2015 — Interactive Group’s new identity designed by Brandient — Brandient designed the new identity for Interactive Group — a leading Pakistani IT&C integrator, with a growing pan-Asian presence, which has expanded over the past 30 years from IT services to a wide array of cross-industry solutions in Broadcasting, Education, Health, Transport and the Public Sector.
- Bucharest, June 7, 2015 — Rebranding of the Romanian Olympic and Sports Committee — Brandient created the new identity of the Romanian Olympic and Sports Committee (COSR) and Olympic Team, with a two-fold identity design solution that acknowledges sports as the strongest pillar of national branding. The modern rendition of the old logo provides the Committee’s corporate identity—while an exuberant Team Romania symbol celebrates the more specific national note through distinctive identity applications.
- Bucharest/Singapore, May 7, 2015 — Cristian Kit Paul named Honorary Life Member of HIII — Hiii International Institute of Ideas, the organizer of Hiii Brand—the most important design competition in China—has invited Brandient Founding Partner and Creative Director Cristian Kit Paul to be an Honorary Life Member of the organization. Kit was previously part of Hiii Brand’s jury—in 2010—along with branding specialists such as Wally Olins and Joe Duffy.
- Bucharest/Singapore, September 4, 2014 — Bitdefender Brand Reboot — Four years after the global rebranding, the Bitdefender brand identity has undertaken an enhancement of its symbolic Dacian Wolf visual metaphor.
- Bucharest, October 2, 2013 —
A cool new retail experience designed by Brandient —
Leading the retail trend of smarter, smaller and community oriented spaces, the leading Romanian urban retailer Mega Image—part of the international Delhaize Group—has launched a new concept store in Bucharest, a pioneering experiment in Romania, by offering an impressive specialised range of frozen foods and ready meals, as bright solutions to modern lifestyle needs.
Brandient has been commissioned to conceptualise and design the retail experience for the pilot store, with a double challenge: to create a literally appealing and "warm" retail environment dedicated to shopping frozen products, while aiming to educate the consumers about the benefits of frozen food in the daily rush of life.
- Bucharest, August 15, 2013 — Cristian Kit Paul joins the REBRAND 100® Global Awards jury —
- Bucharest, July 8, 2013 —
Indygen or how to tell it like it is —
Nothing is cooler in a partnership than to be entrusted with the hottest project of your client. Indygen is cutting a fresh path in the telecom landscape, it goes beyond telecom—a bold brand dedicated to the young generation of digital natives. A brand developed with and for the young and cool, a great experience for Brandient, a project for which some of us have prepared for the past 20 years.
- Bucharest, February 21, 2013 —
Übernuts, a stand-out player in a crowded field —
Pangram S.A., a leading player on the pasta & snacks market in Romania, decided to enter the packaged nuts & seeds category and needed a new brand for that purpose. The shelf is crowded and lacking differentiation, and packaging is predominantly playing at a functional level—therefore a strategy was devised to create a brand full of verve, with strong personality, cool attitude and good-natured humour, sustained by a bold name and visual manifestation.
- Bucharest, August 24, 2012 — Largest real estate project in Southeastern Europe opens with Brandient-designed identity — Situated in the historical city of Iasi, Northeastern Romania, the Palas Iasi project is the largest real estate complex in Southeastern Europe, backed up by a 260 million EUR investment. The project was developed by Iulius Group, the largest mall operator and developer in Romania. The “city within the city” includes residential and commercial buildings, business spaces and different entertainment destinations.
- Bucharest, August 14, 2012 — Rebranding of leading Romanian office supplier RTC — At the end of 2011, the international investment fund Oresa Ventures acquired RTC–the high performance, absolute sales leader of offices supplies distribution and services in Romania—and consequently wanted to infuse the brand with new vision and organizational spirit.
- Bucharest, July 12, 2012 — Brandient assists Siveco brand in international manifestation — Brandient has been hired by Siveco’s Board to underline its new international brand stature.
- Bucharest, July 5, 2012 — Brandient introduces Bitdefender Enterprise global rebranding — After completing Bitdefender corporate rebranding and Bitdefender Consumer Products rebranding, Brandient completes the final chapter of the process: Bitdefender’s Enterprise division rebranding.
- Bucharest, April 19, 2012 — Brandient wins Graphis Gold Award — Graphis, the 60 years old international bastion of excellence in design, recognizes with the Gold award at the Graphis Best in Design 2012 competition the polymorphous identity created by Brandient for the leading Eastern European online retailer eMAG.
- Bucharest, March 20, 2012 — Brandient wins Distinction Award at Rebrand 100 for Bitdefender rebranding — Bitdefender's rebranding wins Distinction Award at this year's edition of Rebrand 100, the global competition that offers the highest recognition for excellence in brand reconstruction and redesign in the world of business.
- Bucharest, February 21, 2012 — Ciprian Badalan promoted to Senior Designer at Brandient — Brandient is announcing that Ciprian Badalan has been promoted to Senior Designer, after four years with the company.
- Bucharest, February 9, 2012 — Brandient completes the Network One Distribution (NOD) branding project — The new brand identity is proving the courage, vision and the leadership ambition of its owner Iulian Stanciu to build a multi-channel retail business on the Eastern European market, in order to reach the modern consumer—an idea already illustrated by acquisition and development of reputed brands such as eMAG and Flanco.
- Bucharest, January 16, 2012 — Mihaela Radulescu promoted to Senior Brand Consultant at Brandient — Brandient is announcing that Mihaela Radulescu has been promoted to Senior Brand Consultant, in charge with brand conceptualization, brand rhetoric and project management of the company’s consulting endeavors.
- Bucharest, December 8, 2011 — Brandient redesigns Palas Iasi corporate identity — Palas Iasi, the leading real estate project in the northeast of Romania, commissioned Brandient to design the appropiate visual expressions and graphic platform.
- Bucharest, November 30, 2011 — Brandient creates the new brand Digidog on Hungarian market — Digidog is the newest electronics and IT retailer in Hungary, with both on line and brick-and-mortar operations.
- Bucharest, November 17, 2011 — Brandient creates the new visual identity and packaging design for Solaris — The new signature of Solaris creates a visible and distinctive positioning in the raw food, spices, and natural remedies category, embracing a leading visual discourse: powerful, relevant for its customers, authentic in its promise.
- Bucharest, November 9, 2011 —
Me: Made in Romania
A session on personal branding —
This Friday at ZileleBiz, in Bucharest, Aneta Bogdan, Managing Partner Brandient, is going to give a special speech on personal branding. Aneta has a solid background in delivering outstanding trainings and presentations—from having organized the Wally Olins conference in Bucharest in 2003 to putting together the Brandient Seminars in 2004, teaching at Qualians seminars and being a guest to more than 40 business events and conferences.
- Bucharest, September 13, 2011 — Bitdefender global rebranding — The world’s leading antivirus solution embraces a bold new brand identity the legendary symbol of the Dacian Dragon-Wolf.
- Bucharest, August 31, 2011 — Brandient has designed the new master packaging for Wiesana — At the beginning of this fall, Orkla Food Romania together with Brandient designers’ team launches the new packaging design for Wiesana margarine, meaning to reposition the well known brand in the mainstream up segment having as a promise both freshness and quality.
- Bucharest, July 18, 2011 — Brandient has created the "Well Made in Romania" label for Fragedo brand — The 5 year old partnership between Brandient and Transavia, the local market leader in poultry products, goes on at the moment of celebrating 20 years of Transavia’s activity by refreshing the packaging design for Fragedo, the most important brand in the Romanian producer’s portfolio.
- Bucharest, May 25, 2011 — “Branding on the Eastern front”, by Aneta Bogdan, at the second edition — After having sold out the first edition in only 3 months, Brandient relaunches Aneta Bogdan’s “Branding on the Eastern front”—a book on branding and reputation, against the tide.
- Bucharest, March 3, 2011 — Brandient the most awarded company from Central & Eastern Europe in the history of Rebrand 100 — Brandient received yet another award at Rebrand 100, for the rebranding of Patria Credit, which was named one of the world’s most effective rebrands in the seventh annual REBRAND 100® Global Awards. Remarkably, Brandient is the most awarded company from Central & Eastern Europe in the history of Rebrand.
- Bucharest, February 28, 2011 — Aneta Bogdan honored as Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Marketing — Aneta Bogdan has become the first Romanian to receive Fellowship of The Chartered Institute of Marketing (FCIM).
- Bucharest, November 16, 2010 — "Branding on the Eastern front" by Aneta Bogdan — The book written by Aneta Bogdan, “Branding on the Eastern front”, is to be launched at Gaudeamus book fair in Bucharest on Saturday 20 Nov, 2010 at 15:00.
- Bucharest, November 5, 2010 — Brandient designed the new visual identity for the Romanian Rugby Federation and the Romanian rugby team — The Romanian Rugby Federation had launched its new visual identity, created by Brandient in a pro bono project initiated in March this year.
- Bucharest, November 4, 2010 — Brandient accomplishes Darian DRS rebranding — Brandient has completed the corporate rebranding process for Darian DRS, at their celebration event of 20 years of activity, thus setting up a new beginning for Adrian Crivii and his entrepreneurial team.
- Bucharest, October 20, 2010 — Brandient refreshes Domo's identity — Two years after creating the well-known animated characters Do and Mo, DOMO—the leader of the white goods, black goods and IT&C retail market—launches a new brand image platform, once again with Brandient.
- Bucharest, August 2, 2010 — Brandient's point of view regarding the Romanian Tourism Brand — Subsequent to numerous requests coming from the media, please find below our point of view regarding the Romanian tourism brand issue.
- Bucharest, March 25, 2010 — Brandient 101 — Brandient is proud to announce the launching of “Brandient 101”, the first book dedicated to local brand design, bringing together 101 corporate or product graphic identities created by the company during its first eight years of existence.
- Bucharest, March 16, 2010 — Brandient 101 Exhibition — Brandient is pleased to invite you to a one of a kind exhibition centered on business-applied design, and entitled “Brandient 101. Romanian Graphic Identities.”
- Bucharest, November 25, 2009 — Brandient creates the Patria Credit brand — Capa Finance — the largest non-banking financial company in Romania, specializing in micro-financing and micro-credits within the small urban and rural areas — has changed its name and identity to Patria Credit, as a follow up of a rebranding process conducted by Brandient.
- Bucharest, October 5, 2009 — Brandient awarded at Pentawards 2009 — Brandient was presented with the Bronze prize in the ‘Food’ category at the 2009 edition of the Pentawards international competition, for the packaging design of Papane (breaded chicken products), a brand belonging to Romanian company Transavia. The packaging design bears the signature of Brandient designers Bogdan Dumitrache and Cristian Petre.
- Bucharest, September 22, 2009 — Brandient creates Cuculand™ in the land of all impossibilities — Brandient has created Cuculand, a brand of universal vocation, yet inspired by the everyday life and feelings of contemporary Romanians. The first “embodiment” of this generous brand is Cuculand™ Ice Tea, already available throughout selected retail chains.
- Bucharest, August 12, 2009 — BIO = GOOD — Brandient has completed the branding process for Biogood, the first local retail chain with bio food products, internationally certified according to the most rigorous industry standards.
- Bucharest, June 24, 2009 — Brandient concluded the rebranding process for NemoExpress — Brandient finalized the rebranding process for one of the top three market players in fast delivery services.
- Bucharest, April 2, 2009 — Brandient presented with highest prize—Best of Awards—at the ReBrand100 — Brandient received with the most important distinction-Best of Awards-at the international ReBrand100 competition, hosted by the prestigious Rhode Island School of Design, in the United States. The prize was conferred on for the rebranding of Dedeman, the Romanian company specialized in construction materials retail.
- Bucharest, October 13, 2008 — Brandient has created Brikston for Ceramica Iasi — Brandient has created the Brikston brand for the most resilient brick in Romania, produced by Ceramica Iasi.
- Bucharest, October 6, 2008 — Brandient created the new package design for Linco — Brandient redesigned the logo and the packaging for Linco, a brand from the Orkla Foods portfolio. Linko package needed a refresh, as well as a higher degree of brand differentiation through a much warmer image, to help the launching of the new flavor of Linco margarine “with fresh butter”.
- Bucharest, September 29, 2008 — Brandient created Frateus for Transavia — Brandient created the name and the identity packaging for Frateus, a new brand for a new product of Transavia, another landmark in a long-standing cooperation regarding strategy and portfolio design for the leader of the chicken fresh meat and product market in Romania.
- Bucharest, September 16, 2008 — Apidava Rebranding — Brandient created the naming for Apidava®, Di Melio® and SuperBee®, while designing corporate identity and packaging for the Transylvanian honey producer, in a process that included the setting up of portfolio strategy and brand architecture.
- Bucharest, August 21, 2008 —
Brandient creates Qlarivia —
Brandient created the brand Qlarivia® for a somewhat unusual product, that is purified drinking water.
- Bucharest, August 11, 2008 — Verida Credit signed by Brandient — Brandient created Verida Credit, a brand designed for a new company operating on the mortgage market, founded by high-profile financial institutions such as ABN Amro and CITI.
- Bucharest, July 14, 2008 — Brandient creates QFort — QFort was designed by Brandient for Casa Noastra (Romanian company), when the latter decided to embark on producing its own brand of highly safe thermic insulation window systems destined for the Romanian market.
- Bucharest, May 9, 2008 — Brandient and CEC Bank — Brandient has completed the rebranding process of the prestigious Casa de Economii si Consemnatiuni, Romania’s oldest banking institution.
- Bucharest, April 29, 2008 — Brandient and Domo — Brandient guides external communication revitalization for the retail chain.
- Bucharest, March 18, 2008 — Dedeman, devoted to your plans — Brandient has finalized the rebranding of Dedeman, a process spanning over 12 months. It covered the redesigning of visual and retail identity as well as repositioning in order to suit the strategy of going national for this regional DIY retailer.
- Bucharest, February 25, 2008 — Fonomat, mobile telephony fan club — Brandient created the brand Fonomat for GED Capital investment fund.
- Bucharest, October 28, 2007 — Brandient awarded at Pentawards 2007 — Brandient received a Bronze award at Pentawards 2007, in the Beverages category, for the already legendary brand Zuzu.
- Bucharest, July 11, 2007 — Brandient awarded twice at ReBrand 2007 — Brandient has won two Distinction awards at the international competition “ReBrand 2007” for the rebranding of Domo and Savana, the highest awards for a Romanian company ever taking part in this competition.
- Bucharest, January 25, 2007 — Cristian “Kit” Paul member of international jury — Cristian “Kit” Paul, founding partner and Creative Director of Brandient was selected to be part of the jury for the international contest Identity: Best of The Best 2007, taking place in Moscow and that has as objective to reward the best corporate and product identities, logos and trademarks all over the world.
- Bucharest, December 12, 2006 — Brandient provides BusinessWeek with the first Top 50 Most Valuable Romanian Brands — For the first time in Romania, Brandient has developed the ranking of the Top 50 Most Valuable Romanian Brands, based on calculating the financial value of brands.
- Bucharest, August 14, 2006 — Brandient awarded at EULDA 2006 — Five logos created by Brandient have been awarded at the European design competition EULDA (European Logo Design Annual) 2006.
- Bucharest, June 12, 2006 — Brandient creates Metropotam — On-line products need brands, too.
- Bucharest, June 5, 2006 — Brandient creates Fabryo — Brandient has created “Fabryo” - the new corporate name for the paint producer Guzu Chim, as well as the new corporate visual identity. Savana and Ekonomic brands were also redesigned by Brandient as part of a process aiming to modernize the business, which reflects the company’s evolution on an increasingly competitive market.
- Bucharest, April 3, 2006 — Triumph for Brandient at Identity: Best of the Best 2006 — Brandient received three awards and 10 nominations, being the most visible presence at the international logo and corporate ID competition Identity: Best of the Best 2006, organized by the Identity magazine in Moscow.
- Bucharest and Orhei, March 29, 2006 — Brandient redesigns Vita in the Republic of Moldavia — Brandient created the new design of Vita brand for Orhei-Vit SA, the leader of the natural juice and nectar market in the Republic of Moldavia.
- Bucharest and London, March 8, 2006 — Enterprise IG establish Romanian affiliation — Enterprise IG has entered into an affiliation agreement with Brandient, Romania’s leading brand consultancy. This partnership is a premiere entry of a global branding player in Romania and reflects the growing attractiveness of the Central European market.
- Bucharest, February 28, 2006 — Brandient created Picasol brand — The new brand will support the emerging of Prutul SA Galati - a producer with a tradition of over a century on the edible oil Romanian market. Brandient was commissioned to create the new brand after having also designed the new corporate identity of Prutul SA.
- Bucharest, February 13, 2006 — Brandient creates Zuzu — In order to strengthen its position on the diary market, Albalact decided to launch a new brand in fresh milk and yogurt.
- Bucharest, October 27, 2005 — Cristian Petre becomes Associate Partner — Cristian Petre has become an Associate Partner with Brandient, the consultancy for brand strategy, design and value. With a remarkable experience in advertising campaigns, corporate identity and packaging design, Cristian has dedicated his work to branding projects, in accordance with his perfectionist personality and his designer calling.
- Bucharest, September 15, 2005 — Albalact revitalizes corporate brand — Fulga brand launch has propelled Albalact from a low position right in the top five of Romanian dairy producers. This success has practically changed the company philosophy and behaviour, making it see the future in a more professional, more visible and more attractive manner, both for the clients and the partners and employees.
- Bucharest, September 7, 2005 — SNR airs under Radiocom name — Brandient has re-branded the National Radio communication Society (SNR), helping it clarify the corporate identity and revitalize its verbal and visual identity.
- Bucharest, September 1, 2005 — "Ten easy steps" with Orange — Brandient was selected to support Orange in one of the most beautiful social responsibility program, aimed at graduate and undergraduate students, called, as every year, “Communication School” (“Scoala de Comunicare”).
- Bucharest, August 22, 2005 — Brandient drives progress with Volvo — Brandient consultants provided specialized training for the internal branding program developed by Volvo Trucks this summer. The program was aimed at implementing the new brand platform, values and organizational promise at internal level.
- Bucharest, May 10, 2005 — Brandient gets three international rebranding awards — Three works of Brandient consultancy have recently been rated among the world’s most effective re-brandings that have been initiated in the past three years, according to ReBrand 100 competition that took place this February in USA.
- Bucharest, August 24, 2004 — Novensys, Information Intelligence — Brandient rebranded Bar Code Systems, the Romanian provider of information management solutions. As a result, Bar Code Systems became Novensys, and the new slogan is Information IQ.
- Bucharest, June 21, 2004 — Rebranding Romanian Public Television (TVR) — Brandient has been involved for one and a half years in the rebranding of Romanian Public Television (TVR). An institution with such a high visibility and impact and an important vector of nation image, does need a strong brand, supported by values, strategy and a memorable and functional identity.
- Bucharest, April 26, 2004 — Fulga promises "Goodness of Milk" — Fulga milk, a brand created by Brandient for Albalact, is now displayed on supermarket shelves. The branding process comprised brand strategy, naming, package design and communication strategy.